Week of Sport and the Olympic and Paralympic Games 2021
- 1 February 2021
- Posted by: Mathieu Lecacheur
- Category: School
The aim of the Olympic and Paralympic Week is to promote the practice of sports among young people.
- Monday: Opening of the SOP with Mr. Tillie, former player and coach of the French Volleyball team, as guest
- Tuesday: Field Hockey with the 10th graders from 3:30 to 5:30 pm
- Wednesday: Field field hockey followed by high jump with the 5th/3rd grade students, from 1:30 to 3:20 pm. Afterwards, table tennis with the 1ère/Tale students from 3:30 to 5:30 pm
- Friday: Badminton with the 6th/4th graders from 3:00 to 5:00 pm.