Coding Camp / Autumn break 2018
Some practical information to start:
- 5 days, 3h/day to learn coding with Scratch (developed by MIT)
- Learn by doing, through mini-projects, such as:
- Build one level of Super Mario (Nintendo)
- Build a virtual pet game (eg: Tamagotchi)
- Goal: learn the first principles of coding
- Autumn school break:
- 22-Oct to 26-Oct 2018 (Classes in French) or
- 29-Oct to 2-Nov 2018 (Classes in English)
- Morning or Afternoon based on age/level (6 to 10y / 11 to 16yr old)
- 10:30am~2:30pm incl. 1hour lunch break
- Bring a bento box or
- Buy a lunch set on site (~¥800)
- Groving Base (500m from Gojo station, GoogleMap link)
Kyōto shi, shimogyō ku,
Shinmachidōri Matsubara kudaru Tominaga-chō 107-banchi 1
- ¥18,000 per student for one week (15hr: 5days x 3hr/day)
- 10 to 12 seats available per group
- How can I register?
- What to bring?
- A laptop with the possibility to connect to Internet via WiFi
- Possibility to share 1 laptop for 2 students (pair programming)
- No tablet (except maybe Microsoft Surface)
- A bottle of water
- A bento box if necessary (morning group) or a snack
- How to contact us?
See you soon !
Team Kyoto Lesson